One of the things that really makes working with Tiny cool, is the fact that we are artist-owned and offer budget-friendly design rates to make your design come to life.
We are an experienced group of creatives and will always come up with something you will love within a reasonable time-frame.
Below our some guidelines to working with us on your free design. These are good tips in general when working with creative people or graphic designers.
1. Have your final copy ready. You finish brainstorming when you have an idea you love!
Graphic Designers use type to craft the artwork, when the copy changes, the design changes too.
2. Provide Visual Examples of a Design or Style you like.
This really helps get the ball rolling, we all have different tastes. Looking at other t-shirt or poster designs on etsy or pinterest may be a good place to start.
3. Avoid using vague terms like, make it pop, look cool, or I’ll know it when I see it.
We love creative freedom and making things look cool, but we also need to know what you are looking for to arrive at a design.
4. Remember, the designer is a person and has feelings.
Design is a fun but tricky job. If we don’t see eye to eye on something, it’s no reason to be mean. We both have the same goal in mind to get you to a design you love!
5. If you know you are going to be a picky patty about your design. . . Hire a Graphic Designer you like before hand or create a VECTOR design using a free program like, INKSCAPE or ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR. Just be sure to outline your fonts.
6. Design estimates are based on one design and one revision. We keep our prices low by providing great graphic solutions for well-prepared customers.If design changes go beyond the initial revision, additional fees will be applied.
Our design team loves to make your ideas come to life. Learn more about working with our talented t-shirt design staff.