We’ve officially kicked off Pride season at Tiny Little Monster, and that means LOTS of color! We love seeing all of the creative and colorful Pride-themed t-shirt prints that our customers order. If you’re wanting to do your bit to support the LGBT community and the Pride movement this year, but you’re stuck on how to Pride-ify your brand, here are 5 great Pride t-shirt and Pride promo product ideas that will take you from drab to fab:
1. Rainbow Logos with Screen Printing: This is the classic decoration method. We split your rainbow design up into its individual colors, burn each one onto a separate screen, and print the colors one by one until the rainbow is revealed. Screen printing with a lot of colors (at least 6 for the full Pride flag, plus white or black if you want text printed too) can start to get pricey at lower quantities, so this is the best choice for you if you’re planning to order over 24 pieces.
2. Rainbow Logos with Digital Printing: Screen printing works great if you have a larger order and your design features the six individual colored bands of the pride flag — because each color is printed individually, and 7 colors is pretty much our max. Sometimes, though, our customers want to go a different way. If your design features a rainbow gradient (where the colors transition smoothly from one to the next), digital printing is your best choice. Digital, Direct-to-Garment, DTG, whatever you call it, is a full-color print process, so we can use just about any image you create. DTG printing also has no minimums, making it a great option if you only want a couple of shirts.
3. Multiple Shirt Colors: Here’s a fantastic option for smaller organizations who want to show their Pride colors while keeping costs down. At Tiny Little Monster, you can mix and match t-shirt colors on a single order and still count everything toward the same quantity break. So, if you’ve got at least 6 people in your group, you can do a single-color screen print (white ink works great) on a Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple t-shirt. Sure, if you wander away from your group you’ll just have on a regular ol’ blue t-shirt, but when your organization snaps a group photo, the effect is pretty awesome. Guaranteed to get lots of likes with this one, trust us!
4. Rainbow Tie-Dye Tees: You know tie-dye is supposed to be THE IT THING for the summer of 2019, right? Well the fashion and Pride stars have aligned this year, because one of our favorite tie-dye suppliers, Dyenomite, has released a huge new collection of tie-dyed styles. Forget printing rainbows, and forget decking everyone in your group out in a different t-shirt color. Pick a shirt that’s loud and proud and great for a crowd. Totally tubular.
5. Promotional Products: Don’t forget that Tiny Little Monster can help with more than just t-shirts. We can get you Pride flags, mini-flags, custom stickers, necklaces and other accessories, patches, and so much more! If you’ve got an idea for a Pride promotional product this year, email us ASAP so we can get the ball rolling.
As always, we are here to answer your questions and help you turn your concept into a reality! If you’ve got a great idea for some awesome Pride prints, but you’re not sure how to move forward, then just send us an email at Tiny@tinylittlemonster.com